The One Where I Tell You About Myself.

Hello! Well since I started out my blog with just a post, I'm going to make up for that now and give you a chance to get to know me

Here are 20 questions that I've answered so you can get to know me better! (:


  1. What's your name? Dayle O'Leary.

  2. How do you spend your days? School, reading, and listening to music.

  1. How many siblings do you have? 8...Yes I'm dead serious, 8 Siblings.

  2. What are some of your hobbies? I write books

  1. What's the best meal you've ever had? I had a potato with sour cream, bacon, green onions, and cheddar cheese, at Jason's Deli, it was literally perfect.

  2. If you could vacation anywhere in the world, where would you go? Australia! For sure.

  3. What is your favorite flavor of jelly beans? Tutti Frutti.

  4. Which flavor of ice-cream do you prefer? Chocolate Therapy by Ben and Jerry's.

  5. What ability or skill do you most wish you had (that you don't have already)? I wish I could sing, its always been something I wish I could do.

  6. What is/was your favorite subject in school?  Haha! Lunch!

  7. What's the biggest problem facing the world right now? I will honestly say, suicide and self harm, and also one of the big reasons for them both, bullying.

  8. If you alone could solve it, how would you do it? I would get everyone who suffers from it and just give them all a hug; if they don't have a home I would get a giant house and have them live there; help them everyday and just let them know that their loved and their beautiful and perfect.

  9. What's your dream job? I wanna be in a band, too bad I can't sing or play a instrument.

  10. If you had to choose only one: cat or dog? CATS!

  11. What's your favorite movie of all time? Probably Hangman's Curse, Perk's of being a wallflower, Lord of the Rings, or All About Steve.

  12. Aside from food, water, and shelter, what one thing could you not go a day without? Not counting family or God, My Bible or my Phone.

  13. In everyday life, what is your number one pet peeve? When people chew really loud, or when you get someone into a band and then they don't even give you credit for introducing you into them, like seriously what?

  14. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Hopefully in College.

  15. Where do you see yourself in 20 years? Single with a house full of cats

  16. Who is your best friend and how did you meet? Kimmy Parise! I met her at my Churches block party when I was like 6, we didn't become Best Friends until early 2013.



Well yeah that's it, I should have a regular post up soon that doesn't have bullet points in it. Ah Bye! (:

Comments

  1. 1. Let's go to Australia together. 2. You are our official intern so when we get the RAIM center or the RAIM house you'll be able to do what you said you wanted to do. 3. LOTR, I highly approve of your life choices. And 4. YOU CAN'T BE IN A BAND CAUSE YOU'LL BE WORKING WITH US!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts